Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is it about?

There are two types of mistake: mistakes that are made; and mistakes that happen. You can stop yourself from making mistakes (you can even mend them), but no software has been designed to overcome or to overrule the mistakes that happen to you. I was born in a third-world-country to a lower-middle-class family as a baby girl in a time when there was no awareness of human rights. I was brought up according to a certain creed (the one that happened to be in my family as an heirloom), grew up according to a predefined genetic code, developed the skills that interested my family, and supposed to live as per expectations. I was a well-conditioned, well-educated, well-bred, and submissive creature until I decided to be nothing but myself. From that day onwards I am a sharp-tongue and rude brute, a disobedient daughter, and a God-forsaken humiliated exile who has become the victim of her own womanhood (that’s what they think about me). I am guilty of being a human – a deform woman because I can think, decide and speak for myself.

Join me in my struggle to continue my life as a woman, as an individual, as a child of mother earth, as a student of history and religion – as a citizen with every right to prevail upon the conditions imposed on me for I am not responsible for the mistakes that happened to me. 

2 comments:

  1. It is a very unique initiative. what kind of progress,subsequently,you are seeking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe we have evolved physically but the intellectual part is still in its fancy. We might have become fittest surviving animals but we have yet to perfect the humane fibre in us. That's what I'm seeking to achieve. Thank you for your concern.

    ReplyDelete